Went for dance in the morning 9 - 12. Even though the soundtrack's "unique", I think it's rather special. Especially once you add the bas beat, it sounds pretty alright. After dance, Mira, Aiwei, Jo, Gnia, Kris and I headed to Ngee Ann City's Imperial (blah blah blah) restaurant. I can't remember the name... Bryan joined us sometime later. Then I had to leave early because my dad's going off to Malaysia early tomorrow morning and he won't be back for another month or 2 so I really wanted to spend some time with him.
When I got home, my dad, sis and I pulled out our skates (which have been neglected due to lack of interest and time) from boxes in which they were collecting dust, and went to the reservoir. It's been such a long time since I've skated, and it really feels good. (I've put a couple of pictures up - the rest are embarrassing :P)
We went for dinner at the Plaza Market Cafe, Raffles City Shopping Centre. Yum.
1:33 AM